Do you keep on moving forward in life or feeling stuck on a daily basis? If you have ever ride a bicycle, it is very important that we keep pedaling in order to keep moving forward or else you will have a bad fall. Take a closer look at the following things that we should give up in our personal life in order to keep moving forward.
Here's the 10 Things You Must Give Up To Move Forward In List Form:
#1: Letting the opinions of others control your life.
– It's not what others think, it's what you think about yourself that counts
– You have to do exactly what's best for you and your life, not what's best for everyone else.
#2: The shame of past failures
– Your past does not equal your future.
– All that matters is what you do right now.
#3: Being indecisive about what you want
– You will never leave where you are until you decide where you would rather be.
– Make a decision to figure out what you want, and then pursue it passionately.
#4: Procrastinating on the goals that matter to you
– There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist; or accept the responsibility for changing them.
– The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
#5: Choosing to do nothing
– You don't get to choose how you are going to die, or when.
– You can only decide how you are going to live, right now.
– Every day is a new chance to choose
#6: Your need to be right
– Aim for success, but never give up your right to be wrong.
– Because when you do, you will also lose your ability to learn new things and move forward with your life.
#7: Running from problems that should be fixed
– Stop running!
– Face these issues, fix the problems, communicate, appreciate, forgive and LOVE the people in your life who deserve it.
#8: Making excuses rather than decisions
– Most long-term failures are the outcomes of people who make excuses instead of decisions.
#9: Overlooking the positive points in your life
– What you see often depends entirely on what you're looking for
– You will have a hard time ever being happy if you aren't thankful for the good things in your life right now.
#10: Not appreciating the present moment
– Too often we try to accomplish something big without realizing that the greatest part of life is made up of the little things.