Healthy living is another segment that we cannot neglect, without health, no matter how positive you can be, you will not be able to do the things that you want to do.
Let us look into “3 Ways To Naturally Cleanse & Boost Your Immune System”.
Studies by health coach and detox specialist, there are 3 common way that can cleanse organs naturally. I encourage people to stay away from quick fixes or detox gimmicks, and allow the body to cleanse using food, detox support tools and teas.
We are bombarded by toxins every day. I encourage people to do a safe and natural detox program at least four times a year.
I also highly suggest using the following three detox support tools to strengthen digestion and boost the immune system throughout the year:
1. Warm Lemon Water
Drinking warm lemon water upon rising and continuing throughout the day can help flush out toxins and maintain a healthy immune system. For a natural boost of anti-viral action, add a dash of cayenne or cinnamon to the water and consume daily, once in the morning, once in afternoon for best results.
2. Dry Skin Brushing
This practice of dry skin brushing will support your lymphatic system, which is the bodies sewage system, hence releasing toxins that lead to sickness.
How to skin brush:
– Brush skin with a dry brush before you shower or bathe
– Always brush towards your heart, with the flow of the lymphatic fluid.
– Begin at the soles of your feet, and then move up your legs, brushing incircular motions. Brush your chest and shoulders towards your heart in long strokes. Then start at the fingertips and brush towards your body. Use small, circular strokes in your armpits.
– It is suggested you move in a circular motion counterclockwise onyour stomach to respect the direction of digestion and encourage detoxification.
– Follow with a shower or bath using an all-natural soap such as Dr. Bronner's.
3. Drinking Tea
Tea can boost the immune system and cleanse the body during the winter season. Drinking herbal teas is a wonderful way to support the body through detoxification. Be sure to let your tea steep for at least 5-10 minutes, and then consume hot or make into iced tea, though we will recommend consume it hot/warm is the best.
Here are some excellent teas that you can try:
– To combat inflammation: nettle and chamomile
– To help with constipation: senna, flax tea, and aloe vera
– To cleanse the blood: burdock or red clover
– For liver support: dandelion, pau d'arco and milk thistle
Detox is simple. Support your body daily with the above suggestions and you will be amazed with the results. All of the suggestions are safe, natural and effective.
Original Source: mindbodygreen.com
Hopefully the 3 ways can be helpful to you guys! It is something that is readily available in your supermarket and do not require much preparation to prepare it.