One uneducated visit to your dentist can have devastating health consequences — common dental procedures can trigger autoimmune disorders, cancer, heart disease and dementia! Join me to discover how to choose natural solutions and at-home remedies for oral health!
Click on the gift you want to download and put in your email details
Best Oral Health Resources
Avoid Dental Dangers: 10 Questions to Ask Your Dentist
Conventional dentistry routinely uses toxic materials and risky procedures to “correct” problems in the mouth. Avoid devastating health effects and learn how to educate yourself by asking these 10 questions BEFORE your next dental appointment:
- Are you using universal infection control protocols?
- Do you place amalgam fillings?
- Are you a mercury-safe office?
- Do you ask me about my diet and other health related information?
- Do you use fluoride in your treatments?
- Do you recommend its use for good oral health?
- When doing my periodontal treatments, is your goal to kill all my “bad” bacteria?
- Will you take enough time to be focused on my care, or do you jump from chair to chair?
- Are you placing any metals in my mouth?
- Do you do root canals?
- Do you offer a biocompatibility test?
Holistic Oral Care
We have been taught to brush twice daily, floss and visit the dentist to prevent tooth decay. Yet, the staggering number of cavities, crowns, root canals and extracted teeth confirm that something is amiss.
The key to oral health is an ecologically balanced and diverse microbiome, and knowing which questions to ask a prospective dentist can help you make informed decisions about procedures you might need (or need to avoid!).
Discover simple, at-home dental practices today in this 40-page eBook! Expand your dental health knowledge with this comprehensive 8-step self-dentistry protocol that helps prevent decay, illness, acidic saliva, plaque build-up, bleeding gums, inflammation and more.
FREE expert transcripts about oral health
Over the course of recording the interviews for The Holistic Oral Health Summit, Jonathan Landsman uncovered a number of incredible health tips and tactics from more than 30 experts — researchers, practitioners and doctors — on the front lines of improved health and happiness.
These full-length interview transcripts are chock full of those pearls of health wisdom.
Here are quotes from Dr. Thomas E. Levy and Ty Bollinger:
Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD
“If you want your heart disease to ever possibly regress — and it can. You can actually get resolution of plaques — you have to stop the influx of toxins and pathogens going in to your circulation on a daily basis. And for most people, not 100%, but for most people, this means you’ve got to evaluate the mouth.”
“We’ve been told a lie for decades, a lie that has literally led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, weakening the immune system of tens of millions more. Fluoridation is a hoax. It’s a con. It’s a scam.”
As you can see, these transcripts are full of worthwhile perspectives and protocols of the health trade, so I hope you’ll take a moment to download them today.
Let's Talk About Oral Health!
There is SO MUCH to be learned from these 3 interview transcripts — in fact, there are practically always amazing insights from these icons in natural health and wellness who have made it their mission to help heal the world!
In this 29-page document, you’ll learn about:
- “Raising Cavity-Free Kids” with Will Revak
- “Functional Dentistry: Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms of Oral Inflammation and Toxicity” with Dr. Mary Ellen Chalmers
- “Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally With Good Food” with Ramiel Nagel!